- BATTERY – Remove & Replace & DME Register – All Applicable Models – [Includes: Test.]
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- Check engine for leaks. Check transmission for leaks. Check rear axle for leaks. Visually check fuel tank, lines, and connections for leaks. Check condition, position, and mounting of exhaust system. Examine for leaks. Check power steering system for leaks. Check overall thickness of front and rear disc brake pads. Examine brake disc surfaces. Check steering for absence of play, condition of suspension track rods, front axle joints, steering linkage, and joint disc. Check front control arm bushing for wear. Check brake and clutch system connectors and lines for leaks, damage, and incorrect positioning. Check condition of tires (outer surfaces (left/right)), tread wear and pattern; Half-shafts; check for leaks at flexible boots. Read out diagnostic system Check engine cooling system/heater hose connections for leaks. Document all malfunctions.
- Check headlights
- Check right door lock
- Check tires
- DOOR LATCH – Remove & Replace – 2 Door RT
- Drain and refill your vehicle's crankcase with BMW approved oil. Install a new genuine BMW oil filter Check all other Fluid levels, and top off as necessary. Check and adjust tire pressure. Reset oil light
- Electronic troubleshooting
- Replace left front tire 225/40ZR18 RFT
- Replace right door lock
- Replace right headlight bulb HID
- Replace spark plugs
- Replace upper radiator hose and expansion tank hose
Matthew S. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/25/2020