- Change engine oil and filter while engine is at normal operation temperature. Check transmission for leaks. Check rear axle for leaks. Visually check fuel tank, lines, and connections for leaks. Check condition, position, and mounting of exhaust system. Examine for leaks. Check power steering system for leaks. Check overall thickness of front and rear disc brake pads. Examine brake disc surfaces. Check steering for absence of play, condition of suspension track rods, front axle joints, steering linkage, and joint disc. Check front control arm bushing for wear. Check brake and clutch system connectors and lines for leaks, damage, and incorrect positioning. Adjust parking brake if necessary. Check all tire pressures correct if necessary. Check condition of tires (outer surfaces (left/right)), tread wear and pattern(rotate if necessary); Half-shafts; check for leaks at flexible boots. Read out diagnostic system Check engine cooling system/heater hose connections for leaks. Check coolant level and antifreeze protection level; add coolant if necessary. Check level of brake and clutch fluid in reservoir; add fluid if required. Check windshield washer fluid level and antifreeze protection. Fill up and/or correct if necessary. Reset Service Indicator. Check wiper and washer system(s); wiper blades(replace if necessary), washer jet positions Replace microfilter or Acc Cabin Filter.
- AIR CLEANER ELEMENT – Remove & Replace – Both
- Replace front control arm bushings
- Replace front brake pads and rotors
- Replace Rear Brake Pads and Rotors
Marie A. G. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/15/2023