- Drain and refill your vehicle's crankcase with MBZ approved synthetic oil. Install a new oil filter Check all other Fluid levels, and top off as necessary. Check and adjust tire pressure. Reset oil light if necessary.
- AIR CLEANER ELEMENT – Remove & Replace – BlueTEC Both
- REDUCTANT FLUID ADDITIVE – Refill
- FUEL FILTER – Remove & Replace – BlueTEC – [Includes: Bleed System on Diesel Engines.]
- BRAKE PADS – Remove & Replace – Rear – [Includes: Clean, lube and/or replace Brake Hardware as necessary. Adjust Brakes (where applicable). Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
Jennifer A. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/7/2022