- Drain and refill your vehicle's crankcase with MBZ approved synthetic oil. Install a new oil filter Check all other Fluid levels, and top off as necessary. Check and adjust tire pressure. Reset oil light if necessary.
- Right front rim repair
- Replace front tires 255/35/ZR19
- Replace 285/30R19 CONTI Sport Contact Tire Left Rear
- ENGINE OR TRANSMISSION MOUNT – Remove & Replace – All
- BRAKE PADS – Remove & Replace – Front – [Includes: Clean, lube and/or replace Brake Hardware as necessary. Adjust Brakes (where applicable). Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
Steve P. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/8/2022